Slovenia is a country in central Europe. The capital city of Slovenia is Ljubljana. The dialing code of the country is +386. Euro is the currency used here. The official languages spoken here are Slovenian, Italian and Hungarian. Slovenia is particularly famous for mountains, ski resorts and lakes. Latin is the official script used.
Why study in Slovenia?
Let us take a count of factors of why you should study in Slovenia:
- The education system of Slovenia is quite great and the professors always take additional time to clear the doubts of their students.
- The majority of people in the country speak English. So, if you think you would have to learn a different language to survive there. Then that is not going to be the case.
- The expenses of living and accommodation are quite affordable and cost effective. There are student dormitories where you don’t have to pay a lot of amount. There are student dormitories where you don’t have to pay a lot of amount.
- The food of Slovenia is amazing and that too at very low prices. You can enjoy anything fancy at very low rates. Student discounts are available at almost every outlet.
- Recreation facilities in the country of Slovenia are also plenty in number. There are a lot of clubs and halls that you can join to amuse yourself.
- Slovenia has connection with many European nations and thus it can be of great use to you as you will get to have access to a lot of beautiful nations.