Welcome to Space Internationals, An Immigration Company

Talk to expert

+91 9914540684

Apply Now

Contact time

Mon-Sat: 10.00-18.00

About Spouse Visa- Open Work Permit

If you have a student visa and you are married, than your partner can apply for open work permit which would allow him/her to work on and off campus in Canada while you study. This is a great way to earn a living where you both can live together and take care of your life as a team.

Open work visa can be applied by your spouse before or after their arrival in Canada which would be valid till the validity of your student visa. There is no need of any job offer letter prior to work permit.

If your partner wishes to apply for work permit with your application of student visa, in that case there are certain Canadian offices abroad that would assist you in doing so. However, this would include additional work permit fee as well.

Also, your partner can apply for visitor visa as well and once he/she’s in Canada, can proceed with work permit. This process is equally correct.

How Space Internationals can help?

  • We have an expertise in dealing with refusal cases
  • Have also worked with cases having gap of more than 5 years with success
  • Client’s success is our top most priority.
  • Chaos-free experience
  • Guidance and counselling at every step.


Vivamus commodo elementum puruis auctor purus dui, in elementum erat lobortid hendrerit tortor vitae metus laoreet mas at mi felis.


Nulla vel tortor luctus, tempus ex convallis, maximus lib d ferm sim entum, purus in ultricies hendreto curs elerisque sem leo in diam.


Maecenas id leo efficitu ltrices odio ne ulputate seonec porta sed arcu nec ultricuis ex e ulputate et efficitur nec, condimentum in risus.

    Free Immigration Assessment

    Find out your options for visa by completing a free online assessment.

    "Fusce non mi at nisl laoreet pretiumulla ut elementum sapien, a pulvinar augueed semper sed tellus in ultrices am simply dummy content hendrerit elit vel urna fermentum congue."


    ( Canada Students Visa )