- UK and Europe International Study Centres
- University of Aberdeen
- Cardiff University
- Coventry University London
- University College Dublin
- Durham University
- Holland International Study Centre
- University of Huddersfield
- University of Huddersfield – London
- Kingston University, London
- Lancaster University
- Leeds Beckett University
- University of Leeds
- University of Lincoln
- Liverpool John Moores University
- Royal Holloway, University of London
- The University of Sheffield
- University of Strathclyde
- University of Surrey
- University of Sussex
University of Sheffield International College
Durham University International Study Centre
University of Exeter INTO Centre
University of East Anglia INTO Centre
Newcastle University (INTO)
Queen’s University Belfast Study Centre
Cardiff University (StudyGroup)
Why Study in UK?
The UK is one of the major destinations for the learners to get International degree because England offers students to fetch international and recognized academic qualification. While studying in the UK, students can experience rich culture and diverse ambience of the nation. British Universities encourage learners to be creative and independent in their lives. Moreover, students can improve their English language skills which will be beneficial for the future aspects. Apart from this, more golden opportunities are given by England to International students.
- The Britain Institutes invariably rank among the finest worldwide and degree is globally appreciated and accepted.
- The UK deal with the 5% of the world’s scientific research and creates 14% of the world’s most routinely illustrated papers.
- Colleges and Universities of England offer flexibility in choosing academic and vocational courses as a blend of your own choice.
- The techniques of studying in the UK give you the independence to be inventive, flourish skill sets and boost confidence.
- The trainers in the institutions are very expert and their continuous support aids you to succeed in your academics.
- UK degrees can be customized to your interests and often include specialized modules.
- The UK is the home of English hence it is a perfect region to enhance language skills and employment scope.
How to Apply Study Visa for UK
UK Study Visa Process:
The UK Border Agency supervises all the procedures related to the immigration and visa applications. All the candidates must fulfill the basic requirement of the point-based system. One must acquire 40 points to be eligible for Tier 4 visa. Tier 4 Visa is actually a student visa. UK student visa applications are processed within three weeks of the completed application being lodged. Following are the steps required for applying UK study visa:-
- Students must ensure that he is eligible for a UK study visa or not. Sufficient fund proof is also must.
- Be ready with the required documents.
- The student must fill the application form carefully with the help of experts.
- Pay application fee.
- Then the student needs to book an appointment and visit the visa application center on the appointed date.
Work while Study in UK
Earn while Studying
Almost every International Student wants to do a part-time job while studying. Due to day to day expenses, it has become a necessity of the students. Especially for the ones who are staying miles away from their families. Students learn many more things like Time Management, Early Work Experience, Lessons in Budgeting, etc. Students can find part-time jobs like Payroll Administrator, Part Time Advisor, Faculties Support and Care Assistant, etc.
- Students can work for 20 hours a week during studies and full-time during holidays to support studies.
- Students need a UK degree to undergo any of the mentioned conditions at a UK higher institutes. Moreover, the University or College must be highly recognized.
UK Point-based Visa System
Students should be informed that the UK Visa is a point-based visa system and it is essential for applicants to meet all the requirements of the Immigration Rules and have 40 points in total.
Students are required to have a valid Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies from a fully licensed Tier 4 sponsor
Students should have enough money to cover course fees and monthly living costs (also known as maintenance or funds)