Welcome to Space Internationals, An Immigration Company

Talk to expert

+91 9914540684

Apply Now

Contact time

Mon-Sat: 10.00-18.00

About Spouse Visa- Open Work Permit

If you have a student visa and you are married, than your partner can apply for open work permit which would allow him/her to work on and off campus in Europe while you study. This is a great way to earn a living where you both can live together and take care of your life as a team.

Open work visa can be applied by your spouse before or after their arrival in Europe which would be valid till the validity of your student visa. There is no need of any job offer letter prior to work permit.

If your partner wishes to apply for work permit with your application of student visa, in that case there are certain European offices abroad that would assist you in doing so. However, this would include additional work permit fee as well

Also, your partner can apply for visitor visa as well and once he/she’s in Europe can proceed with work permit. This process is equally correct.


  • We have an expertise in dealing with refusal cases
  • Have also worked with cases having gap of more than 5 years with success
  • Client’s success is our top most priority.
  • Chaos-free experience
  • Guidance and counselling at every step.

    Free Immigration Assessment

    Find out your options for visa by completing a free online assessment.